It is getting closer to our St Patrick Chapel's 85thJubilee celebrations this coming weekend and we would love to share what we have planned. As you all know we have invited our previous reverend Margaret Fourie to join us at this special time as a special guest. We would love you all to be part of all the various events, so book the dates!
- 10 March Margaret arrives in Hogsback!!
- 14 March 10am Margaret tree reunion at Morning Market. All welcome to join in and say Hallo!
- 14 March 12 noon Handing over of the lectern gift to the Bold Point community from the St Patrick congregation. All welcome.
- 15 March 10am 85th Jubilee Celebration Service. Margaret will lead this joyous service and there will be thanksgiving through music and Instruments.
- 17 March 6pm - St Patrick's Day. There will be a Bring-and-Share at the Edge. Wear green and come and share in the joy. There will be music to get us all in the mood and a cash bar.
See you all there!!